Friday, March 6, 2009

Diary

At 22 o'clock on the 23rd to the schools, these days almost always busy, busy with classes, busy with visa renewal, moving busily new quarters. All nervous at the orderly conduct. To date at this time, apart from the day after the election would also like to go sub-classes, other basic already done, just put washing bath, I feel very good. Feelings and Korea these days is as good as the weather, write something.
Now I live in the dormitory building is newly completed this year, ah cool of one meter. . 12 layer, 2 people to a room, each room has geothermal heat and central air-conditioning, I live 7th floor, room light super good, morning, open windows, close quarters are a whole group, leisure playground and canteen, the distance is smoke-filled mountain, took a deep breath and feel super comfortable, the day will be a very good mood. Let my roommate talk about it, is a Korean kid, this year just on freshman, 91 years, I Mody, how is also when the students return.
The new canteen, a very beautiful decoration, but also very modern, that is, or so unpalatable dish. . Halo Oh, evening meals at canteens Korea met a girl like Jun Ji-hyun super long. Not in general like.
Yes, yesterday I met a very embarrassing thing, engaging in very small-minded of me. Since houses are not using the door key and are used in electronic room card, saying with a key chain on my downstairs, and came back found room card in the room. . . Halo, better understanding the administrator to help me open up.
Acquired on the class, in fact, not to Lessons, and even the door are learning course has to spend effort to figure out Oh, so you do not point the challenge, how interesting it would be, huh, huh, I'm looking forward to it
2 days ago I went to GS-MART money, the exchange rate is 1:218, a considerable amount of Satisfied, go shopping for clothes when the city found that the current exchange rate, Men's The North Face a lot cheaper than domestic, but not this little place I like G-star. Regardless, the first bought a 2 CK and levis said.
Do not want to have a touch lazy computer the past few days, evening free time to look at has "sorrow into a river upstream," hey, how can I say, or read later. .